How to Delete Browsing History on Android Device 2022
This tutorial is about how to delete browsing history on Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete Browsing History on Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete Browsing History on Android Device
Google Chrome tracks all of your browsing history, unless you’re in incognito mode. Whether you’re watching anime in class or at work, don’t work, it could be over if you get caught. Either way, you want to know how to clear your history in Google Chrome. Google, one of the most widely used browsers in the world, stores everything you search for in the browser on its server. Several reports have claimed that Google is spying on its users, collecting data and sharing it with other companies. The company also publishes advertisements using this data.
Therefore, it is always better to regularly clear your search history, cache history and clear cookies. Nothing is safe on the web. Almost every day we come across reports of personal information being sold on the dark web. Incidents of online privacy threats have also become very common these days. But there are several ways to stay safe online. First, you should take a good look at your browser. Most web browsers have a habit of storing information that, if left unchecked for a long time, may interfere with your connections or access to other websites.
How to Clear Your Browsing History in Google Chrome
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- In the menu that opens, select Settings.
- Tap “Privacy & Security” under the Basics section.
- Select “Clear browsing data”.
- In the next panel, select the data you want to delete. In addition to your browsing history, you can also delete cookies and cached data.
- You can dig even deeper by hitting the Advanced tab and making sure saved passwords, autofill form data, etc. are deleted.
How to clear your browsing history in Firefox
- Launch the Firefox app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot vertical menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down until you find the “Clear browsing data” option under the “Privacy and security” section.
- Select the information you want to delete apart from your browsing history, including cookies, downloads, site permissions, etc., then click the “Clear browsing data” button to start the process.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to keep your browsing history on your device, go ahead and enable the “Clear browsing data on exit” option in the same section.
How to Clear Your Browsing History in Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots in the middle of the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap History.
- Click the trash can icon in the upper right corner to delete your browsing history.
- If not, tap the three dots at the bottom again and select Settings.
- Scroll down until you reach Advanced.
- Select “Privacy and security”.
- At the bottom, tap on the “Clear browsing data” option.
- Select the datasets you want to delete, then tap Delete.
Final Words: How to Delete Browsing History on Android Device
I hope you understand this article How to Delete Browsing History on Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.