How to Delete Chrome Browsing History on Android 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to delete browsing history from Chrome on Android. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete Chrome Browsing History on Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete Chrome Browsing History on Android
Google has been in the news a lot about data security lately, and not necessarily in a positive way. People are increasingly aware of Google’s data practices, which include product leaks, customer data leaks, and even the collection of personal information from users of Google apps. Even if you don’t have an Android phone, you probably use three or four of Google’s services on a daily basis, and the company has plenty of information about you. Even if you have used the service offline, your data may include your travel and shopping activities.
Because the information is held anonymously, this privacy database does not imply that Google is trying to track you personally. Advertisers can use this approach to better understand demographics and establish their interests to better target ads. There are ways to clear the Google history saved on your devices if you’ve watched something you shouldn’t, if you’re doing things for business, or if you don’t want sites mining your private information.
How to do
Follow the steps below to delete Google history using your Android phone.
- Access your My Activity page using a browser.
- DO NOT CLICK THE “DELETE” DROPDOWN LIST at this point. This action has time filters (only before adding other filters like time or product), but it deletes all google history (not just google search) immediately after clicking it. If filters have already been added, you will first receive a notification.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of Find your activity.
- Choose the period for which you want to delete your search history. For the purposes of our article, we select All the time.
- On the next screen, check the box next to google search and uncheck the other boxes listed. Then click following. To note: If you want to remove everything, leave the other boxes checked.
- Finally, review the web pages and click To delete.
Using the steps above allows you to quickly delete your Google search history using specific dates and keywords if desired. By following the steps mentioned above, all Google search history is deleted from the devices associated with this account.
Completely Delete All Google Search History With Google Chrome
Follow the steps below if you want a quick and easy way to bulk delete all Google search history and optionally delete browsing history, saved passwords, cache and cookies in Chrome.
- Start Chrome and make sure you’re signed in.
- Click on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of your browser to open the Chrome menu.
- Select now “Settings” options.
- then click “Delete browsing data”, located in the “Privacy and Security” section.
- A new tab will open from which you can choose “Basic” Where “Advanced” implements. “Basic” is a quick way to clear Google history, while “Advanced” gives you more control over individual items, like passwords.
The above steps delete all Google history (including search history) that you selected during the deletion process.
delete google history on android
On your Android device, open Google Chrome and follow these steps:
- hit the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
- Touch now “Story.”
- Then select “Delete browsing data…” in the new window.
- Confirm when finished.
All your Google history including search history is gone after following the steps above. So make sure you have saved your sites, data and other personal information somewhere else.
Final Words: How to Delete Chrome Browsing History on Android
Hope you understand this article How to Delete Chrome Browsing History on Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.