How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode 2022 Tip
This tutorial concerns the procedure for activating/deactivating a Firefox extension in private browsing mode. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to enable/disable a Firefox extension in private browsing mode
In the latest internet browser, there is a discretionary feature to get a program window that does not save your set of experiences and gifts. This is called private or incognito mode. Each time you close this window, all your movements in this program window are deleted. Besides, you can also implicate your number one browser extension in this incognito mode. This integrates the Turn Off the Lights browser extension. These are the ways to enable the expansion of the program in this private or incognito mode.
How to enable/disable a Firefox extension in incognito mode
Activate a Firefox extension in incognito mode
- Getting started First, launch the Firefox browser in the window of your choice.
- Your next step is to select and click on the Firefox menu button, it is represented by three horizontal lines present in the upper right part of your screen.
- You will get a list of options and the next thing you need to do is click on the “Add-ons” option from the menu.
- There is also a shortcut to open your extension plugins: Ctrl+Shift+A
- A new tab titled “Plugin Manager” will appear in your browser. Under the Add-ons Manager tab, you will get all the Firefox extensions that you have installed on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After finding all extensions, you will need to search for the extension you want to explore in private mode.
- Once you find that specific extension, you need to click on the three-dot button right next to it.
- Clicking the three-dot button will bring up another menu with a list of three options. The options will be: Delete, Report and Manage. Click on the Manage option as the next step.
- Once you click on the manage option, you will see that there are more options accessible for your extension.
- Keep scrolling through all the options that appear on the new page until you find the Run in private Windows option.
- After finding the “Run in private Windows” options, you will find two options again. One is “Allow” and well, the other is “Deny”.
Final Words: How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode
Hope you understand this article How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.