How to Use Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone 2022
This tutorial is about using Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Use Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone
Safari was the first major browser to introduce a private browsing mode, added in 2005. Private browsing in Safari works by creating a temporary browsing session: a session is a one-time use of your browser from the time you use it. open until you activate it. off Safari’s private browsing mode creates an entirely new session for each private tab or “new private window” you open. These temporary private sessions are completely isolated from each other and also from your main browser window.
Private browsing modes hide your internet activity at the local device level, so there’s no trace of what you’ve done on your computer. Other people using the same device can’t see where you went or what you did there. Safari’s “incognito” mode also means that your activities from your private browsing session aren’t saved to your iCloud account or synced with other devices you use. For these reasons, private browsing is a convenient way to quickly connect and use a shared computer.
You can also use private browsing to log in to the same website with multiple accounts at the same time: one account in your main browser window and other accounts while private browsing.
How to Use Safari Private Browsing on an iPhone
Enable and Use Private Browsing Option in Safari on iPhone
- If you are using iOS 15 and later, the private browsing option is hidden in the Pages menu of the Safari browser.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone and tap on the pages icon located in the bottom menu.
- On the next screen, tap on the Homepage option from the bottom menu and select the Private option from the menu that appears.
- On the Private screen, tap the + icon to launch a new Safari private browsing tab on your iPhone.
- As mentioned above, anything you browse in the incognito tab of iPhone Safari browser will remain private and won’t be saved on your device.
- An Easy Way to Launch Private Browsing Tab on iPhone
- The easiest way to open the Private Browsing tab on iPhone is to long-press the Safari icon on the homepage and select the New Private Tab option from the pop-up menu.
- This will immediately launch the Safari browser in incognito mode on your iPhone.
How to Disable Safari Private Browsing on iPhone
- To turn off private browsing on iPhone or iPad, just tap the Pages icon, located in the bottom menu.
- On the next screen, tap on the Private tab from the bottom menu and select the Homepage option from the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, tap Done to switch Safari from private browsing mode to normal browsing mode.
- Once you switch Safari to normal browsing mode, all of your private browsing tabs will automatically be removed from your device.
Final Words: How to Use Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone
Hope you understand this article How to Use Private Browsing on Safari for iPhone, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.